There are so many small businesses who have got themselves a Facebook page and a Twitter account and then don’t know how to do next. Does anything below sound like you?
- You just don’t have the time for social media
- You don’t know what to post on there, and find yourself posting comments that you think may not be relevant to your business
- You want to attract new followers and fans but don’t know how
- You know you should update your social media but you never get round to it
- You spend long periods of time procrastinating in front of the computer, working on social media, then not touching it for weeks afterwards
- You’re involved with social media simply because everyone else is
- You don’t have specific aims for your social media marketing activity
- You don’t track your social media metrics and analytics
If so, we can help guide you! All we ask is that you spend 10-15 minutes on your social media each day, following our coaching, and you can make a HUGE difference to your sales!
I keep meeting people who run small businesses who fall into these categories, or I see websites that have links to their Facebook and Twitter accounts, but there’s no information on there. I have seen businesses who have done so little Search Engine Optimization with their websites that the first result on a search engine for their business name is their inactive Facebook account.
There is really no point in bothering with social media if you can’t put the daily effort in to do it right. It’s like exercise or studying – once you have it in your regular schedule it gets much easier. The key word here is “social” – this is your way to connect with your clients and customers. If you use all the social media tools at your fingers tips correctly, and use the right ones for you, you can win new customers, keep them interested and engaged with your business and your products, build up brand loyalty and enthusiasm for what you do, and make more sales, and keep people coming back to you again and again.
We want to show you how you can get to grips with this unique way to market to your customers, contact us today to discuss a consultation.
Click here to visit our social media consultant website.